Yoga & Meditation
This term’s yoga and mediation theme is all about the mindful reflection of ‘places’. The children are going to explore different places around the world by doing yoga poses that reflect plants, animals and other things from those destinations. The yoga poses will be accompanied to music relating to the chosen destination so as help the children’s imagination. The classes will finish with some calming meditation.
- 2.1.1 cooperates with others in play and in groups.
- 3.2 children take increasing responsibility for their own health and physical wellbeing.
- 3.2.2 is happy healthy safe and connected to others.
- 3.2.3 engages in sensory motor skills and movement patters creative movement and drama.
- 3.2.6 demonstrates spatial awareness.
- 3.2.7 moves through known environments confidently and safely.
- 3.2.11 demonstrates independent self-help skills.
- 3.2.10 shows awareness of healthy lifestyles and good nutrition.
- 3.2.12 shows enthusiasm for participating in physical play.
- 3.2.13 negotiates play spaces to ensure the safety and wellbeing of themselves and others.
- Duration 20 mins per class
- Activities Exercise
- Class Sizes 20
- Years Old All Ages
- Available Seats 20