This Terms sporting game is all about Cricket.
Each week I will be teaching the children the importance of stretching before and after physical activity and showing them how to warm up and cool down before and after each game.
Throughout Term 3 we will be learning how to play, bowl, bat, catch and play a couple of mini games.
We will end the Term with making a team outfit and coming up with a team name – all suggestions welcomed.
So move over ‘Western Warriors’ because here come the……….. (the children will choose a team name in week eight)!!
- 1.1 children feel safe secure and supported.
- 1.3 children develop knowledgeable and confident self-identities.
- 1.4 children learn to interact in relation to others with care.
- 2.3 children become aware of fairness.
- 3.1 children become strong in their social and emotional wellbeing.
- 3.2 Children take increasing responsibility for their own health and physical wellbeing.
- 4.3 children transfer and adapt what they have learned from one context to another.
- 5.1 Children interact verbally and non-verbally with others for a range of purposes.
- 5.3 Children express ideas3.1 Children become strong in their social and emotional wellbeing.
- Duration 20 mins per class
- Activities Exercise
- Class Sizes 20
- Years Old All Ages
- Available Seats 20