Sinhalese Culture: Sinhalese For Beginners
This course aims to provide children with a beginner’s level of Sinhalese and broaden the children’s understanding of diversity. In Term Two the children will learn Sinhalese through several engaging and interactive activities such as singing songs and through the medium of arts and crafts. They will also learn how to greet one another in Sinhalese, count from 1-10 and learn the names for body parts.
- 1.3.3 Share aspects of their culture with the other children and educators.
- 2.2.2 Explore the diversity of culture, heritage, background and tradition and that diversity presents opportunities for choices and new understandings.
- 4.1.2 Curious and enthusiastic participants in their learning.
- 5.1.4 Use language and representations from play, music and art to share and project meaning.
- Duration 20 mins per class
- Activities Foreign Language
- Class Sizes 20
- Years Old All Ages
- Available Seats 20