Science: Life Cycles
This terms science program will have a focus on life cycles of different living things, and exploring the relationships between them.
Commonly known as the 7 characteristics that classify living things from non-living things.
We will also begin to develop an understanding that all living things have a cycle that they go through and that we ourselves also have a life cycle.
The life cycles that we will be exploring will be butterflies, frogs, turtles, plants and the human life cycle.
With hands on activities and engaging demonstrations , children will develop a nurturing mentality towards living things and understand that we are all connected.
- 2.4.1 – use play to investigate, project and explore new ideas
- 2.4.6 – explore relationships with other living and non-living things and observe, notice and respond to change
- 4.2.2- create and use representation to organise, record and communicate mathematical ideas and concepts
- 4.3.3- make connections between experiences, concepts and processes
- 5.3.3 – use the creative arts such as drawing, painting, sculpture, drama, dance, movement, music and storytelling to express ideas and make meaning
- 5.4.1 – use symbols in play to represent and make meaning
- Duration 20 mins per class
- Activities Life skills
- Class Sizes 20
- Years Old All Ages
- Available Seats 20