Japanese: For Beginners
This course aims to provide the ability to learn the Japanese language in an fun, interactive and engaging atmosphere. The children will learn Japanese through variety of activities such as playing games, singing Japanese songs, reading Japanese picture books and learning about Japanese culture.
The aim of Term 2 is to extend on the children’s learning from Term 1 and to increase their opportunity to develop their knowledge and learning of the Japanese language.
- 2.2 Children respond to diversity with respect.
- 2.4.4 Explore, infer, predict and hypothesis in order to develop an increased understanding of the interdependence between land, people, plants and animals.
- 3.2 Children take increasing responsibility for their own health and physical wellbeing.
- 4.1.1 Children express wonder and interests in their environments.
- 4.1.3 Children use play to investigate imagine and explore ideas.
- Duration 20 mins per class
- Activities Foreign Language
- Class Sizes 20
- Years Old All Ages
- Available Seats 20