AUSLAN Sign Language: Finger signing
This term we will be learning signs that are focused on the environment around them, such as Trees, flowers, we will be exploring our environment and learning signs for the different things we find around us. The children will also be learning nursey rhymes such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
- 1.2.1 Be open to new challenges.
- 5.1.6 Attend and give cultural cues that they are listening to and understanding what is said to them.
- 5.2.2 View and listen to printed, visual and multimedia texts and respond with relevant gestures, actions, comments and or questions.
- 5.2.7 Actively use, engage with or share the enjoyment of language through texts in a range of ways
- 5.3.3 Use the creative arts such as drawing, painting, sculpture, drama, movement, music and storytelling to express ideas and make meaning
- Duration 20 mins per class
- Activities Languages
- Class Sizes 20
- Years Old All Ages
- Available Seats 20